Know for sure
Assessments Organization Personal Drive Performance
In today’s business environment with all of the radical changes, uncertainty, new rules and regulations, and increased customer demands, how do you manage and thrive as an organization? With assessments organization personal.
We have found that performance depends upon how well your organization and people are aligned.
For the Organization
Do you know what your employees think and say about your organization?
You might want to pay attention to employee attitudes toward your organization.
Negative: You now know and can do something about it.
Positive: You might just grow without the all the stress.
What are your employees thinking:
- Would employees tell people they are proud to work here?
- Are employees satisfied with the organization as a place to work?
- Would employees recommend your organization to their talented friends to work for you?
- Are your best most productive employees are looking for another job?
The organizational assessment tool provides information about how well people and processes are working together to achieve your goals.
The assessment also identifies what is working against you.
Our approach is unique in that we measure the interrelationships of the essential elements that become the predictors of future strength.
Based on the criteria for Performance Excellence as used by the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program.
For individuals and leaders
Today more than ever before, organizations are seeking better ways to accurately assess, develop, and retain top people. It’s also critical to ensure that you have the right people in the right positions doing the right things for the right reasons.
Picture the three indices overlaying an iceberg.
- Behaviors sit at the top of the iceberg, highly visible to everyone.
- Values show themselves partially above the water line and partially hidden below the surface.
- Decision process are vaguely visible deep under the surface.
An assessment brings all three into clear view—no more vagueness.
OR Contact us today to find out how we can work with you and your organization.
Understand your STRENGTHS and BLIND SPOTS to define a clear and pragmatic strategy.
Together, we can help you go to the next level of growth.