In-depth Workshop: 4 weekly 60 minute in-depth sessions for you to learn about …
- Communication basics for the various personality styles of employees, customers, partners, vendors. How to engage with other styles to be effective and what to avoid.
- Value driven decisions – big and small decisions. Determine what drives your decision processes. Understand and name your values, not the ones you want but the ones that count.
- Accountability is the key to delegation. What is behind accountability? What if I don’t have direct reports, why does this matter? What delegation really looks like.
- Decision making processes: Priorities, time management, to-do lists, and execution.
Business professionals, managers, and business owners who are ready for the opportunity to sharpen their skills.
- Business owners who are done wasting time with ineffective activities.
- GMs, managers, directors who want to spend some time working on their professional development.
- Those who know business success stands firmly on knowing, then aligning, their strengths, weaknesses, talents, biases, blind spots, preferred behaviors, perspectives and values.
- Four, 75 minute sessions in small group.
- Practical information and working sessions to hone those all important management and leadership skills.
- Certificate of Completion (4 hours) in Professional Development.
- Limited to 10 attendees workshop.
- Four Weekly sessions. Wednesdays, Noon to 1 pm.
- Held at the Hillsboro Chamber. 5193 NE Elam Young Pkwy. Ste. A, Hillsboro, OR 97124
- Session dates: January 9, 16, 23 & 30. 12pm – 1:00pm
Early Bird window before November 16: $77.00
- November 17 through December 15: $97.00
- After December 15: $137.00