Emerging Leaders Academy EL1:
- 6 in-depth sessions over a 12 month period. Held once every 2 months.
- 8 hours per session.
- Values based servant leadership focus.
- Professional profile with 80 page analysis of strengths, weaknesses, talents, blind spots and biases to lay a foundation of excellence.
- Comprehensive leadership and management framework based on leadership best practices.
- Group projects.
- Combines professional, personal and organizational tracks.
- Emerging leaders who are new to leadership and management.
- Emerging leaders who want to sharpen their leadership tools.
- Experienced leaders who want to continue to improve.
You get a platform from which to base your professional growth…
- Six in-depth training and coaching sessions.
- Practical information and working sessions to hone those important management and leadership skills.
- Certificate of Completion in Professional Development.
- Workbooks, materials, CDs.
- A chance to network with other emerging leaders, build connections, build support network.
- 3rd Thursdays in “even” months in 2019: February 21, April 18, June 20, August 22, October 17, December 19.
- Graduation Ceremony and Celebration.
- Held at the Beaverton Round Executive Suites.
- $3,000 per attendee.