“Decision Framework for Emerging Leaders” course gets attendees thinking about making the right decisions and how to execute every day on every job.
Your team will make smarter decisions …
- Every day. Every job.
- To be more accountable for your materials – less wasteful.
- To manage their crews better.
- Projects won’t fall apart when you’re away.
- You can enjoy going to work again!
Course Details: Four, 60-minute web sessions
Attendees will walk through …
- 5 levels of leadership and what makes this different than management. And why it is so important for growth.
- 5 stages in a decision framework: A framework to tackle those hard decisions, the small decisions, and the ones that don’t seem to matter but do!
- And the 5 parts of a well formed goal.
- The 7 steps in decision making: “How to” best practices that drive success up. Relies heavily on Decision Framework.
- The 4 primary Communication styles: Subs, other contractors, customers, partners, vendors, employees, colleagues.
- 3 key things you absolutely need in place for accountability to work.
Project Managers, Engineering Managers, Superintendents, Estimating Managers — managers who are ready to sharpen their skills.
- Emerging leaders who want to step up their game. Those who want to learn practical business management skills.
- Professionals who want to work on their professional development and sharpen up.
- Those who know business success stands firmly continuous improvement.
- Four, 60 minute sessions from the comfort of your office.
- Practical information to hone those all important management and leadership skills.
- Advice and techniques to put into action today to start improvements immediately.
- Certificate of Professional Development — 5 CCB credit hours.
The course leads attendees through the essential components of Leadership and Management.
- 1st Tuesday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Communication styles, Collaboration
- 1st Friday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Goal Setting structure, GPS and the Decision Framework.
- 2nd Tuesday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Practical use of GPS, Decision Making
- 2nd Friday of Month, 7 am – 8 am. – Delegation, Accountability and Graduation Certificates of Proficiency in Leadership/Decision Making.
- Repeat any session (or missed session) for up to 3 months.
- Held via Zoom Conferencing.
Pricing & Registration
- $500 pp
- Paypal, VISA, MC, AMEX
- Course Session Registration and Zoom logins will be sent once payment is made.
Phil@PhilBride.com with questions or want to pay by check or ACH.
Learn more about Phil Bride