“The 4-week Manager Jumpstart” webinar course guides attendees through management and leadership basics. The basics include communication insights into different personality types, value-based decisions, accountability and a time-tested decision process.
Consider this a mini-MBA course. A course lathered with practical solutions for new and experienced managers.
Course Details: 4 weekly, 60-minute web sessions attendees will learn …
- The 4 Communication styles of employees, customers, partners, vendors. And, how to engage with different styles to be effective.
- The 7 fundamental values behind all our decisions. Value-driven decisions – big and small decisions. Determine what drives your decision processes. Understand and name your values, not the ones you want, but the values that count.
- The 3 absolutely essential things you need in place for accountability and delegation. What is behind accountability? What if I don’t have direct reports, why does this matter? What delegation really looks like.
- 7 steps in the decision making processes: Priorities, time management, to-do lists, and execution.
Business professionals, managers who are ready to sharpen their skills.
- Emerging leaders who want to step up their game. Those who want to learn practical business management skills.
- Professionals who want to work on their professional development and sharpen up.
- Those who know business success stands firmly continuous improvement.
- Four, 60 minute sessions from the comfort of your office or conference room.
- Practical information to hone those all important management and leadership skills.
- Certificate of Professional Development (4 hours).
- Four Weekly sessions.
- Tuesdays, Noon to 1:00 pm.
- Session dates: June 4, 11, 18, 25. 12 pm – 1:00 pm
Pricing & Registration
- $200 pp
- Paypal, VISA, MC, AMEX
- Course Session Registration will be sent once payment is made.
Phil@PhilBride.com with questions or want to pay by check or ACH.
Learn more about Phil Bride