Decision making under stress frames many professional’s daily life. Free wheeling decision making can lead to dysfunctional behavior. As a result, unthoughtful decisions happen. Then, out of control to-do lists build. Saying “yes” when “no” was more appropriate. Not following through. Ignoring serious requests and people. What drives our decision making under stress? It turns […]
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growthhttps://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-may-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)