Decision making under stress frames many professional’s daily life. Free wheeling decision making can lead to dysfunctional behavior. As a result, unthoughtful decisions happen. Then, out of control to-do lists build. Saying “yes” when “no” was more appropriate. Not following through. Ignoring serious requests and people. What drives our decision making under stress? It turns […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - It's all businesshttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-business/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)