Happy New Year, by the way. Now down to business. What do goals objectives and professionals have in common? Everything! Professionals manage projects, activities, costs, revenue generation, groups. Professionals make things happen in organizations. Well-formed goals and objectives drive activities toward overall goals, vision. Ill-formed or non-existent goals or objectives cause confusion, drain motivation, create […]
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth 2https://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-jun-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)