Happy New Year, by the way. Now down to business. What do goals objectives and professionals have in common? Everything! Professionals manage projects, activities, costs, revenue generation, groups. Professionals make things happen in organizations. Well-formed goals and objectives drive activities toward overall goals, vision. Ill-formed or non-existent goals or objectives cause confusion, drain motivation, create […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - It's all businesshttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-business/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)