There are 5 SMART goals every business needs to be successful. Once these smart goals are in place, every business has the power to to thrive confidently. Building your trade or company relies as much on your specific skills as on business skills. Creating smart goals is a business skill. But first, let’s back up for a moment. […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - Marchhttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-mar-2018/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)