Are you an A class leader or not? Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, writing for the Harvard Business Review in his article entitled, “How to manage a team of B Players,” lays it out nicely. Tomas uses the 2004 Greek soccer team who won the European Championship as an example. The team had players most people, who followed […]
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth 2https://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-jun-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)