Do you know your job? Really know your job. There are several aspects to knowing your job well. The basics include … The outcomes required for successful performance of the job. The tasks required to successfully perform your job. The knowledge of how to do the tasks. The ability to skillfully perform the tasks. Now, […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - Marchhttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-mar-2018/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)