Did you know people who aspire to be better managers, continually sharpen their skills in the fundamentals of business management? According to David Shedd’s post in “Business Insider,” the fundamentals of business management that “drive business to success … are unchanging.” You would expect that fundamentals are unchanging and drive success. Of course! Just like […]
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth 2https://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-jun-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)