The Beaverton Chamber event The Culture of You is sponsored by Beaverton Chamber of Commerce as part of the CN 3.0 program. Phil Bride, executive business coach and business consultant presents. “The culture of you! – It’s all business” Becoming one of the excellent Business Managers This live Beaverton Chamber event “The Culture of You” […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - It's all businesshttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-business/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)