What exactly does it mean to be a Monday morning quarterback? It means you know what someone should be doing. What the play is. What the task is. You might even be able to describe the task in detail, exactly how some else should be doing it. It falls under the category of sideline complaining. […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - It's all businesshttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-business/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)