You are invited to “Get Unstuck: your business, your staff, you.” A complimentary workshop. Learn more >> In the workshop you will learn: The key reasons a business becomes stuck How staff gets stuck What to do when you just don’t know the next step What symptoms of being stuck do you have? Business Personal Sales […]
CN3.0 - The culture of you! - Marchhttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-mar-2018/
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)