Cancellation, Refund, Complaint resolution policies are made available through the following.
- On the class website page.
- Linked in the Project management page.
- As a PDF for download by students.
PhilBride.com and Rogue River Consulting LLC reserve the right to cancel classes at any time. Notices will be sent to participants by email.
In the unlikely event that your training course is cancelled by us after your booking you have the following options.
- Request a refund.
- There may be bank processing fees incurred if paid by credit card.
- Full refund if by check.
- Request to participate in a future equal value course.
Our policy is that you can request a refund.
- FULL REFUND* 21 days prior to class start date…
- * Credit cards: Minus bank and processing fees.
- REFUND Minus Materials: 20 days to 7 days prior to class start.
- Minus materials ordered on your behalf plus $50 processing fee.
- 50% REFUND: 6 days prior to classes.
- At this point trainers, materials and venues, other costs have been incurred in planning for your participation.
- No REFUND starting the day classes begin.
Substitute participants are welcome at any point. We require the new substitute to submit a full registration along with the nave and contact information of the person they are substituting.
We take complaints seriously.
If there is a problem with LMS and access please contact us immediately to resolve access issues.
Other complaints please contact us with the following information:
- Subject of complaint.
- A description of the complaint.
- Include the service related to the complaint.
- Date of the complaint
- Your name and contact info (First Name, Last Name, email, phone)
You can file a complaint through any of these means…
- Email directly to Phil@PhilBride.com
- Mail: Rogue River Consulting LLC, 15115 NW Oakmont, Beaverton, OR 97006
- Posting a message in the Project Management tool if you are current student under Issues tab. Create a new complaint card with the complaint title