CN3.0 - The culture of you! - Marchhttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-mar-2018/Beaverton Chamber of Commerce12600 SW Cres St, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)
Job Costing - Construction best practiceshttps://www.philbride.com/event/job-costing-mar-22-2018/
Job Costing — Construction Best Practices
Learn how to get control over job costs to help make sure each job is profitable. Understand the 3 components of job costing, basics of cost codes, best practices, and 5 key job cost elements.
Please register for the complimentary 30 minute webinar
Please register for Job Costing — Construction Best Practices on
Thursday, March 22, 2018
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm PST
Please register for FREE Introduction to Job Costing on Mar 22, 2018 1:00 PM PDT at:
This complimentary webinar covers Construction Job Costing best practices:
* Learn the 3 primary components of Job Costing.
* Process to implement Job Costing.
* 5 key elements of Job Costing processes.
* Practical solutions for Job Costing.
Sponsored by Silvertrek Systems and Viewpoint.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®