CN3.0 - The culture of you! - Aprilhttps://www.philbride.com/event/coaching-network-3-0-culture-apr-2018-2/Beaverton Chamber of Commerce12600 SW Cres St, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
The culture of you! — It’s all business
Becoming one of the few excellent Business Managers
- What is culture, business culture?
- Why you and your behavior patterns matter.
- What makes up your culture?
- The effects culture has on day-in and day-out business: ROI, project success, sales growth, profitability, business development, operations, customer relations, attracting good employees.
- Phases of decision making and action — Perceive Decide Act
- How do I take advantage of it?
- A process to follow
- Next steps
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)