Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Strategic Business Alliancehttps://www.philbride.com/event/strategic-business-alliance/
Monthly meeting of business owners.
Highlight one business owner to present and then work through issues.
- Highlight discussion
- Wrap up