Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth 2https://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-jun-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)