Oh, yes and culture eats strategy for lunch and then dinner. Then it eats business plans and execution for dessert. It is imperative for every business owner and business manager to clearly understand what exactly the phrase means, “culture eats strategy for lunch.” And then, understand the huge effect culture has on ROI, growth, sales, […]
CN3.0 Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growthhttps://www.philbride.com/event/cn3-0-leadershipeffect-may-2018/
“Leadership Effectiveness for Business Growth”
Becoming an excellent Business Manager
In this FREE lunch and learn session you will learn…
- The effects poor leadership has on customer engagement, employee engagement, ROI, profit, and Growth.
- What leadership has to do with business growth.
- The 3 C’s most important to getting things done with a team.
- The levels of leadership and why it’s important to know where you sit.
- Why leadership skills matter to customers, partners and vendors.
Perfect for business owners, managers, independent contractors and solopreneurs.
- Cost: FREE, Bring your Brown Bag Lunch
- Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PST
- Location: Beaverton Chamber of Commerce, 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 160 – Beaverton, Oregon 97005 (map)