Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Executive Experience NW - 2018-12https://www.philbride.com/event/executiveexperiencenw2018-12/
Executive Experience NW (formerly execunet)
Build Foundations — Continuously Learn — Achieve more
- Standing Meet and Greet Prior to start of meeting. (Bring business cards)
- Quick around the room intros: State name and title on business card.
- Brief announcements.
- Around the room: State name and the transition you want to accomplish. We’ll spend time here.
- Session Topic Presentation. “LinkedIn best practices.”
When and Where
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Noon – 1:30 pm
Beaverton Round Executive Suites.
12725 SW Millikan Way Suite 300, Beaverton, OR 97005
3rd Floor, Large Training Room.
Free parking available on the street and in the parking garage.
Same building as the new Beaverton City Hall.