Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Web series - Sub Prequal - Managing Subs Better Aug 2017https://www.philbride.com/event/1-3-web-series-subcontractor-prequal-managing-subs-better-7-17-2-2/
Construction — The Contractor Journey Webcast series
Subcontractor Prequalification for Project Managers
Register here >>
Date and time:
Tuesday, September 19, 2017 9:00 am PT
Duration: 30 minutes
Presenters: Phil Bride, Darren Pierce
As part of The Contractor Journey project manager webcast series on managing subcontractors, you will learn about the 5 themes, 3 Cs, bond requirements, and the right questions to ask for subcontractor prequalification. Then, in the second half of the webcast, you will see how to put these into practice with Sage products.