Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Web series - Sub Compliance - Managing Subs Better August 2017https://www.philbride.com/event/3-3-web-series-subcontractor-compliance-managing-subs-better-7-2017-2/
Construction — The Contractor Journey Webcast series
Subcontractor Compliance for Project Managers
Register here >>
Date and time:
Thursday, August 24, 2017
10:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco)
Presenters: Phil Bride, Cory McDermott
Duration: 30 minutes
Subcontractor Compliance for Project Managers:
In this Contractor Journey webcast on managing subcontractors, you will learn the 3 risk areas and 6 best practices for subcontractor compliance. The second part of the webcast, you will learn how to put these into practice in your construction business with Sage MyAssistant.