Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Women's Network Forum Luncheonhttps://www.philbride.com/event/womens-network-forum-luncheon/
“Strengthen your Strengths”
Phil presents the power of focusing on strengths, how to zero in on Strengths and Talents, Weaknesses and Blind Spots. He then covers how to apply to your business, profession, projects.