Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
1 of 3 Web series - Sub Prequal - Managing Subs Betterhttps://www.philbride.com/event/2-3-web-series-subcontractor-prequal-managing-subs-better/
Construction — The Contractor Journey Webcast series
Subcontractor Prequalification for Project Managers
Date and time:
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
10:30 am Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco)
Duration: 30 minutes
As part of The Contractor Journey project manager webcast series on managing subcontractors, you will learn about the 5 themes, 3 Cs, bond requirements, and the right questions to ask for subcontractor prequalification. Then, in the second half of the webcast, you will see how to put these into practice with Sage Bid Management.