Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
1 of 3 Web series - Managing Subs Better with a Hectic Schedule - Bid Management 1 of 3https://www.philbride.com/event/managing-subs-better-hectic-schedule-bid-management/
This is the first of three in a webcast series of…
“Manage your subcontractors better even with your hectic schedule.”
Learn the 7 best practices of bid management for subs. And learn about typical challenges.
Then see solutions for bid management.
The next two are on