Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Free introduction to WIPhttps://www.philbride.com/event/free-introduction-wip/
Please register for
Free introduction to WIP
Dec 14, 2017 2:30 PM PST at:
In this free webinar on WIP you will learn the basic concepts of WIP, the structure and over/under billing so you can better manage cash through a job and across multiple jobs. This webinar is 30 minutes.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®