Accept, to get a business plan written starts a continuous planning cycle.
1. Business planning always starts with a clear assessment of current situation.
2. It continues with establishing a strong foundation of clearly stated values that drive decisions.
3. Understand your opportunities, threats in the market.
4. Establish business expectations and goals.
5. Build the business goals.
Intro to WIP for construction companies 11-2017https://www.philbride.com/event/intro-wip-construction-companies-11-2017/
FREE – Intro to the Work in Progress WIP
Register here >>
DATE: Thursday, November 16, 2017
TIME: 2:30 pm – 3:00pm PT
Easy to attend. No travel. Simply register and jump online at the time of the event. Easy.
Work in Progress for the Everyman – A free introduction to the Work in Progress for owners and project managers.
- Learn the ins and outs of WIP.
- Learn why it is so important for cash management, especially if you have multiple jobs going.
- Get a mental picture of how WIP works so you can use this technique in your job.